How can a photographer still make works of art in 2021?
What tools do we have available to us in order to tell new and engaging stories?
In times of uncertainty, how can we stay inspired to keep creating?
If you are looking for the answer to any of these questions, please join us for this 4 day, online intensive workshop for photographers of all skills.
This workshop is a chance to build on your photography practice and explore process using tools like journaling and mood boards. We will share our work, engage in critique and on the last day there will be a panel of educators and professionals to talk with about your work.
- Join a group of teen photographers
- learn how to nurture your relationship with creativity
- learn new ways of transforming an idea into a finished work of art with limited resources
- gain new skills in digital photography
- look at and talk about contemporary art
As part of this workshop participants will be expected to provide some or all of their own materials and use third party systems and software. Equipment is limited and provision will be needs based. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
- Camera (cellphone, DSLR, etc)
- Mobile Phone
- Gmail/Drive Account
Free for Boston Public School high school students.
Fee: $360 nonmembers; $285 members