Teen Programs Staff
- Gabrielle Wyrick Associate Director of Education firstname.lastname@example.org 617.478.3132
- Sean Snyder Teen New Media Program Manager email@example.com 617.478.3133
- Cliften Bonner-Desravines Teen New Media Program Associate firstname.lastname@example.org 617.478.3188
- Carllie Bristow Teen Programs Assistant email@example.com 617.478.3167
- Lenny Schnier Education Department Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org 617.478.3136
By Public Transportation
Take the MBTA Red Line to South Station and transfer to the Silver Line Waterfront. The ICA is short walk from either World Trade Center or Courthouse station.
FROM WORLD TRADE CENTER STATION
Exit left onto Congress Street. Walk one block to the corner of B Street and turn right, crossing Congress Street. Follow B Street for one block. At the corner of B Street and Seaport Boulevard cross the street and turn left. At the next corner, turn right onto Northern Avenue. The ICA is on the right. You will pass the entrance to Anthony’s Pier 4 and two parking lots before coming to the driveway leading to the ICA entrance.
FROM COURTHOUSE STATION
Exit the station onto Seaport Boulevard and follow it, walking away from downtown. Just before the first traffic light, there will be a pedestrian opening in the fence on your left—walk through it to the walkway that runs alongside the Chapel of Our Lady of Good Voyage. This will lead you to Northern Avenue. The ICA is across the street to the right at 100 Northern Avenue.